Do you dream about a dashboard camara which you would treat as a “black box” ? Maybe you would like to record a long journeys while capturing both video and gps location data? Or maybe you would like to create a short timelapse videos from your long trips? If at least once your answer was yes, this application is for you.
With Car Camera you’ll get rid of the problem of buying expensive dashboard cameras. The application will surely surprise you with the uniqueness of its features. All of it for a fraction of the price of a standard dashboard camera.
Check it out by yourself!
– control the application stress free with simple and clean user interface,
– change advanced recording parameters like resolution, whitebalance, autofocus, frames per second,
– automatically start recording of next video file if you have a free space left,
– set max recording time per file,
– capture both video and gps locations data of your journey,
– capture time lapse videos (recorded video looks like fast-forwarded e.g. 30 minutes of recording fits into 10 minutes of output video),
– preview your captured route in realtime with embedded Google Maps,
– continue recording in background allowing you to use your smartphone normally e.g. navigation or internet browsing,
– watch your recordings and follow your location on Google Maps,
– manage your recordings with built in browser,
– record videos with automatic rotary deletion of old files,
Remember! The application will not stop developing and meeting your expectations.
To test out the app check out Car Camera (not Pro) where you can subscribe to 14 days FREE TRIAL.
Some capabilities can be limited by your device’s camera driver or installed Android version.
Charging your device while performing too many tasks at the same time is not advised.
– fixed problem with auto deletion of files during rotary recording on some devices,
– replaced showing Snackbar messages with Toast messages on main recording screen,
– from now on Toast messages shown on main screen will be shown properly with device\’s current orientation,
– Free version only – from now on tapping on inactive buttons on main screen should show information Toast messages,
– updated libraries.