Watch your online videos, live streams, protected video content trough Da Player. Add them one by one or in playlists.
Also good for developers who want to test or distribute their content without building an app.
Supports .flv, .ts, .m4v, .mp4, .mkv, .mov, .webm, .mpd, .m3u8, and .json files generated trough da-player.com.
– Add protected .json playlists generated through da-player.com;
– Add live streams;
– Add online videos;
– Add items as favorites for easy access;
– Delete playlists or individual items in playlists;
– Option to share playlists;
– Volume and brightness controls in player;
– Orientation and aspect ratio options in player;
– Support for non-touch devices including Android TV;
Please note that Da Player does not provide any content and is not responsible for the quality of the content you add and watch through the app.
1. Complete UI re-design;
2. Added audio player with background playback;
3. Added floating video player window;
4. Added custom audio and video codecs for some formats;
5. Added DVB subtitle support;
6. Added support for multiple audio and video tracks;
7. Added search option;
8. Added local audio and video files support;
9. Added .m3u playlists support;
10. Added settings for default audio and dvb subtitle language;
11. Added settings for UI scale size;
12. Many bugs are fixed;
Signature verification deleted