Everdo is a to-do list manager designed for GTD® (Getting Things Done®).
Everdo is privacy-focused, offline-first and multi-platform. Your data is only stored on your device and syncing is optional. No account or internet connection is required to use the app. The app is available for all major platforms, including desktop operating systems.
– All GTD lists are included: Inbox, Next, Waiting, Scheduled and more
– Areas provide separation of high-level commitments
– Labels help you organize actions and projects
– Projects to keep track of goals and commitments
– Filtering by tag combinations, time and energy
– Notebooks to store non-actionable items
Everdo Free allows you to create and track up 5 Projects at the same time and create up to 2 Areas.
Upgrading to Everdo Pro removes all limits. To learn more, go to https://everdo.net
– No sync (offline use only)
– Local Network-based sync (included in Everdo Pro and Free)
– Encrypted Sync Service (optional, additional payment required)
Find out more about Everdo at
Getting Things Done®, GTD® are registered trademarks of the David Allen Company. Everdo is not affiliated with or endorsed by the David Allen Company.