*** Instead of downloading this Pro version of the app, please download the free version from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.dirkfarin.imagemeter&hl=en and use the in-app upgrade. ***
ImageMeter provides tools that help you measure lengths, angles and areas in your photos. Instead of drawing sketches by hand, simply take a photo and annotate it with the dimensions on your phone or tablet.
ImageMeter has the broadest support for Bluetooth laser distance measurement devices. Almost all devices from various manufacturers are supported. See here for compatible devices: https://imagemeter.com/manual/bluetooth/devices/
What is also special about ImageMeter is that it enables you to measure within the image once you calibrated it with a reference object of known size. It often happens that after taking the photo, being back at home or in the office, one realizes that some important distances have not been measured. This is no problem anymore with ImageMeter because it enables you to measure the missing data directly from the photos, afterwards. Additionally, with this feature, you can also easily measure the dimensions for places which are too difficult to reach. The only thing you will need to do this is some kind of reference object to calibrate to absolute size. ImageMeter will take care of all perspective foreshortening and will still compute the measurements correctly.
– measure lengths, angles, circles, and arbitrarily shaped areas based on a single reference measure,
– measure the height of poles using two reference markings on the pole,
– text notes, audio recordings, picture-in-picture for detail images
– freehand drawing, draw basic geometric shapes,
– Bluetooth connectivity to laser distance meters for measuring lengths, areas, and angles,
– context sensitive cursor snapping to draw quickly and accurately,
– export to PDF, JPEG and PNG,
– sort your images into subfolders with color codes,
– metric and imperial units (decimal and fractional inches),
– image processing controls to reduce color saturation or brightness to increase readability,
– optional backup of your images on cloud servers and automatic synchronization between multiple devices,
– fast and correct value input with autocompletion.
Supported bluetooth laser distance meters:
Note: if you are trying to reinstall the pro version on a new device but the PlayStore tells you that you should pay again even though you already upgraded to the pro version, this is probably because you upgraded the free version through an in-app upgrade. In this case, please install the free version again. It will then automatically upgrade to the pro version.
ImageMeter is a winner of the “Mopria Tap to Print contest 2017”: most creative Android apps with mobile print capabilities.
*** This Old House TOP 100 Best New Home Products: “a superpower for anyone shopping for furnishings to fit a space” ***
Support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to contact me if you observe any problems,
or just want to give feedback. I will answer to your
emails and help you resolve problems.
At this place, I’d like to thank all users for all the positive feedback I get. Many of your proposals have already been implemented and improved the app a lot, and many ideas are waiting to be included in the next versions. Let me assure you that all of your proposals are considered, as my goal is to make this app as good as possible to improve your productivity.