Internet Radio Recorder Pro is a useful Android app that allows you to record live internet radio. This powerful tool provides you high-quality radio recording over WiFi or data streaming. You can able to access lots of live streaming radio channels to listen or record. And here is the latest Pro or Premium edition of Internet Radio Recorder that you can download for free.
***3 APPS IN 1…this download includes the base streaming/recording app AND “Easy-MP3” which scans for and plays local MP3 files AND our “Radio Search’N’play” app which searches all of SHOUTCAST (all 3 included);
• Record hours of music/talk/news while you sleep (schedule it with the Alarm recorder), then listen to your recordings bandwidth-free the next day in your car, at work, etc.
• Create LONG HIGH-QUALITY recordings of radio streams and easily move off device via USB;
• Includes “Easy-MP3” (see 5th screenshot); for fast access to your local MP3 files;
• Includes “Radio Search’N’play” to search over 71,000 stations on Shoutcast;
• Professional customer service: Refund granted at any time if not satisfied;
• Beautiful animated interface;
-Full RECORD functionality;
-HQ recordings (no loss of bit rate);
-FILE BROWSER (view and manage your recordings instantly);
*********APP PERMISSIONS EXPLAINED:*********
*RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED – allows the Alarm Recorder to check for scheduled recordings if you reboot your phone;
*WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – important so the app can create MP3 or WAV files when you record stations;
*READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – necessary so the app can find audio files on your device and play them; we ONLY scan for music files!
*WAKE_LOCK – necessary so when you have music playing/recording in the background, the phone won’t go to sleep and interrupt your recording or listening.
*READ_PHONE_STATE – necessary so when you get a phone call while listening to music, the music will stop, and if you get a notification sound from another app, the music will lower by 80%;
*INTERNET – used whenever you connect to the internet to listen to online streaming music;
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – simply checks if your device in online before executing online actions (playing music);
*RECORD_AUDIO – actually necessary for the beat visualizer to work, since it is analyzing audio coming through the device; if you disable this permission, the app will crash when the visualizer starts;
*MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS – also necessary for lowering the sound when you get a phone call;