Lexis Audio Editor allows you to record and edit audio recordings in a variety of formats. Save the files in the audio format you choose.
The trial version has all of the commercial version’s capabilities, including the ability to save in wav, m4a, aac, FLAC, and WMA formats. Only the premium edition allows you to save in mp3 format.
– A tape recorder and a tape player
– Cut, copy, and paste – Delete, mute, trim, fade in, fade out – Normalize and reduce noise
– Records into an existing file, imports a file into an existing file – Combines the current and another file
– Equalizer with ten bands
– Compressor – Alter the tempo, speed, and pitch of your music
– Audio formats include mp3 (-320kbps), wav (16-bit PCM), FLAC, m4a, aac, and WMA; video formats include mp4, 3gp, and 3g2.
Note: To edit sound files, you’ll need adequate free capacity on your first SD card. We suggest at least 500MB of free memory for 10 minutes of 48k stereo sound.
Please also have a look at Lexis Cam, our new security camera app.
If you find this software helpful, please give it a five-star rating.
Showing us some love in the store encourages us to keep working on the app and improve it!