Money Lover makes personal finances management easy for everyone. It helps you simply manage everything from cash, credit cards, bills, receipts, etc in one secure place.
#1 Finance Manager App on Android since 2011.
★ Best of 2017 App.
★ Google Top Developer.
★ Editors’ Choice since 2016.
Get Money Lover today to control your finances like a boss.
✔ Money manager: Keep track of daily expenses, incomes and put them in category.
✔ Budgeting: Plan and budgets to never overspend and save more money by applying envelope system.
✔ Reporting: Financial reports give you overview of your spending, income by date or group.
✔ Security: Data encrypted by RSA-1024 bit. Support PIN code, Fingerprint to unlock.
✔ Credit Wallet: Designed for managing credit card and notifying repayment.
✔ Linked Wallet: Automatic bank feed. Update from banking accounts, e-wallet and crypto wallet.
Note: We support 17 countries. Please go to Connect to bank and check the availability.
1. Debt & Loan Tracker
2. Home widgets & Quick add button
3. Scan & Store paper receipt
4. Online backup & Sync
5. Currency Exchange
6. Tips & Interest Calculator
7. SMS detector
8. Recurring transactions
9. Multi-currency supported
10. Share Wallet
11. Sync between devices
12. Saving wallet
13. Events & Travel mode
14. Bills reminder.
15. More 130 free icons
16. Transaction tags
Upgrade to PREMIUM to support us and have more power
✔ Unlimited number of budgets, savings, wallets, events.
✔ Export to CSV, Excel
✔ Picture attachment
Loved by the media:
✔ The Independent: Best Personal Finance app
✔ Techuntold: Best budgeting app for Android
✔ AppListo: Top 10 Apps for Expense Tracker
✔ Bluestacks: A must have budgeting app.
Clarification for Access Permissions:
– Network Communication (Internet Access) is for syncing data and getting money exchange rate.
– Social Information (Read Contact) is for suggesting “With Who” to tag your people in your contact list.
– Your Location is for identifying your location of the transaction.
– Storage (modify or delete contents on your USB storage) is for creating and storing backup data to the USB storage.
– Access to System tools is for adding Home screen shortcuts and widget.