Smart WiFi Selector – always connected to the best WiFi!
You know the problem: although a strong WiFi signal is available nearby, your device is keeping the connection to a much weaker, more distant WiFi network. You have to disable and reenable WiFi on your device to force the connection to the best WiFi. Smart WiFi Selector puts an end to this situation!
Advantages over other WiFi Switcher apps:
* Smart WiFi Selector uses the (selectable) difference in signal strenght to decide when to switch to another WiFi The connection to the new WiFi will happen if the signal is e.g. 20% stronger than the current signal. This eliminates the constant switching – and, with this, constant signal interruption – in the overlapping area of 2 WiFi networks.
* Selectable scan interval for the search for the best WiFi
* Different scan interval for “screen off” possible. In most cases, a bigger interval – which saves battery – will suffice when the screen is turned off
* It’s possible to exclude specific WiFi networks from scan
* Instant scan when the screen gets switched on
* Sleep mode with own scan intervals to save battery. The sleep mode can either be triggered by time or by the connection to specific WiFi networks. For example, if there are multiple WiFi networks at work, but only a single network at home, you may want to put your home network on the sleep mode list. As soon as you leave your home network, Smart WiFi Selector will enter the normal work mode.
* It’s possible to completely stop the network scan in sleep mode and/or when screen is turned off => maximum power saving
Because of all these benefits, SWS is the most flexible and most battery-saving WiFi switcher-app in PlayStore!
You may want to test the free trial, SmartWiFiSelector Trial, before buying. The trial has full functionality, but will expire after 7 days.
Smart WiFi Selector – best WiFi auto connect
* Added 2×1 app widget for starting/stopping service and instant WiFi scan
* The “Service” switch in the settings now represents the actual service state; when pressed, the service is immediately started or stopped
* Additional button for saving the settings has been added
* Should fix a bug when adding unsecured WiFis to the list of app-own networks