YouTube Music is a new music app that allows you to easily find what you’re looking for and discover new music. Get playlists and recommendations served to you based on your context, tastes, and what’s trending around you.
A new music streaming service from YouTube
● This is a completely reimagined music service with official releases from your favorite artists.
Find the music you want
● Easily find the albums, singles, live performances, covers, and remixes you’re looking for.
● Don’t know a song’s name? Just search the lyrics or describe it.
Discover new music
● Get music recommendations based on taste, location, and time of day.
● Use “The Hotlist” to keep up with what’s trending.
Uninterrupted listening with Music Premium
● Listen ad-free
● Don’t worry about your music stopping when you lock your screen or use other apps.
● Download your favorites or let us do it for you by enabling Offline Mixtape.
Get one free month of Music Premium to listen ad-free, offline, and with your screen locked, then pay just $9.99 a month. Existing YouTube Red or Google Play Music members and users of either service who have already received a 30 day trial are not eligible. Monthly charges auto-renew for Music Premium membership outside of trial periods.
1) Install microG (requires microG, which has YouTube Music support, from YT Vanced will not work. This microG can be used in conjunction with YT Vanced and YTM);
2) Install YTM of your architecture;
3) Log in to your account.
If nothing has helped, you can still try installing the old version of the microG and, perhaps, repeat the previous points.
If the eternal “download” begins – this is due to the WebView, it is necessary that it be version 73 or lower, or use the root / magisk version, there is no authorization there without microG
For root / magisk, the microG version is not needed.
You must remove the original from the market before installing these versions!
If you want to use the version with the decoupling from the market, you need to include patches in Lucky Patcher or install the version under the spoiler “Did not appear after installation?”, Which does not require these patches, but you need to disable updates in the market.
EVERYTHING DOESN’T APPEAR?
Try to install the original YouTube Vanced (root or magisk), whether it works or not. If Vanced works, but YTM does not, then put the version under the spoiler “It did not appear after installation”.
Still did not help? Apply patches in Lucky Patcher or use the non-root version, if there is a problem with authorization, try a new microG post above
1 way) Flash archive through recovery / Done.
2 way) Flash archive through Magisk application: Modules tab / press “plus” / select archive / Done.
1 way) Flash archive of your architecture through recovery / Done.
2 way) Throw apk into the system partition or install via LP.
Downloads Older Version: